- Managing assignee files and ensuring complete satisfaction from assignee, family and the client.
- Ensuring clients’ policies are followed
- Supervising the preparation of property viewings, inventories, check-ins, tenancy agreements
- Briefing and liaising with counsellors, letting agents, education consultant and other suppliers as necessary
- Liaising with moving services
- Cross selling company services
- Ensuring complete satisfaction from clients
- Ensure all client documentation is up to date
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent verbal & numerical reasoning
- Passionate about providing good customer service
- At least 12 months experience of working in a similar position within the Relocation/Property industry
- Fluency in another language is desirable but not essential
The successful candidate will be offered a salary up to £28K, based on skills and experience.
If you wish to apply, please contact the relocation team of Red Recruit on 01621 840600 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/12770
We offer a recommendation reward … if we are able to place someone that you recommend, as way of a thank you we make a donation to your favourite charity or give you high street vouchers.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the Relocations industry both nationally and internationally. Red Recruit offers services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Moving companies. We recruit relocation consultants, international assignment consultants, Tenancy advisors, Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more.